Motorola is launched past April their newest device for 2017: The G5. This smartphone will accompany a second more powerful version in the G5 Plus, as the brand’s prime offerings for this year.
Looking thru the specifications, the G5 is a slight less powerful and efficient than the Plus, but this doesn’t mean that this device is a slouch.
Its comprehensive set of features are more than adequate, the screen quality ranks among the best, and the overall performance is far better than average. The G5 will also be the first Motorola device made with a high-grade aluminum.
These are the features in detail:
- 5.0-inch, 1920x1080 IPS display; 441PPI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC; 8x Cortex-A53 CPU @ 1.4GHz; Adreno 505 GPU, 3GB RAM; 16GB storage (microSD support up to 128GB)
- 13 mp rear camera, f2.0, single LED flash 1080p30 video, 540p120 slow motion
- 5 mp. front camera, f2.2
- Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, microUSB
- Water-resistant nano coating
- FM Radio
- Fingerprint reader
- 2800mAh removable battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
Some of the most outstanding features of the phone are the high-density pixel display that delivers a crisp and beautiful image, the camera that produces fantastic results in almost any environment and having the latest version of the Android OS included.
Although the G line used to come with minimum or zero preinstalled apps since its Google days, nowadays things have changed.
For the India market, Amazon is the exclusive retailer of the G5, and as with any promotions, the Amazon, Kindle, and Prime apps will come pre-installed.
All in all, if you’re looking for a powerful device without having to spend a lot of money, be sure to consider the G5 among your options.
Don't forget to follow us on social media and stay up to date with tech news!