Inclusive of all taxes
Immediate Network Expansion:
MoArmouz USB Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is the ideal solution for connecting a computer without an Ethernet port.
Instantly add network connectivity to a computer with USB-C for high-speed and secure file transfers or streaming downloads.
Gigabit Performance for Critical Connections:
- Wireless alternative for connecting to the Internet in Wi-Fi dead zones.
- Wired connections provide faster data transfers and better security than Wi-Fi.
- Auto-sensing USB adapter supports any 10/100/1000 Ethernet network.
Plug & Play:
- Simply plug the MoArmouz adapter into the USB-C port of your computer.
- No external software drivers are required.
- USB bus-powered adapter requires no external power adapter.
USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 Merger:
- Thunderbolt 3 equipped computers use the slim, reversible USB-C connector.
- Check for updated Thunderbolt 3 drivers from your computer manufacturer for the best performance.
- Host Connector: USB-C Male
- Network Connector: RJ45 8P/8C Female
- Power: USB Bus-powered
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 protocols
Allows you to connect your laptop to the internet with a cabled Ethernet connection when wireless is spotty or unavailable
Gigabit Ethernet port provides access to superfast network speeds. 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps network speeds.
Works with but not limited to the following USB 3.1 Type-C computers and smart devices: MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016, Macbook 12-Inch, Google Chromebook Pixel, etc.
USB bus-powered (No AC adapter needed), Plug and Play – no drivers or power adapters required, & 1 Year Warranty
USB bus-powered (No AC adapter needed).
Compact design and built-in cable for maximum portability
No installation Software required for Mac or Linux systems
Support 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability
USB 3.1 interface, two side plug both the upward and downward sides are the same
USB 3.0 transmission speed can highly reach to 5Gb/s
USB Type-C (3.1 Gen 1)
IEEE 802.3,802.3u, and 802.3ab
Green indicates connecting to the work, Yellow indicates working now
Integrates on-chip “2.5V to 3.3V” voltage regulator and requires only single
10BaseT, 100BaseTx, 1000BaseT
Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering
Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Mac OS X 10.7+
0 to +70
-10 to +80
5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
MoArmouz safeguard your iPad with our state of the art anti-shatter tempered glass screen protector. Perfect for keeping the luxurious design of your iPad Air. Featuring maximum protection from high-impact drops,...
Recently acquired an iPad pro 12.9? Well, this is the case that you have to get to keep your new device safe from all the dust, accidental falls, and the...