An item may be eligible for return within five (5) days from the date of delivery. The product(s) must be unused-in its original packaging with labels and protective stickers intact - and still in the same new condition as when the product was received.
Kindly note that you may be subject to the shipping expenses in returning this package to us.
Returns are allowed for one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Differs from what was ordered
- Is no longer needed (not all items may be eligible)
All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer's box/packaging as delivered to you.
Tempered Glass, Keyboard Protectors, Screen Protectors, PET material made protectors are not eligible for returns.
Who will arrange for the reverse pickup?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a reverse pickup service at the moment. It will require the customer to ship the product back to our warehouse address. Post our Quality Check of your product, we will either replace/exchange or process the return as per the customer's request.
Who bears the cost for reversal shipment?
We do not reimburse any costs borne by the customer for shipping the product to our warehouse.
Replacements / Exchanges
We make every attempt to provide you with a replacement product that is the same as the item purchased. However, MoArmouz reserves the right to provide you with a replacement product that is a product of a similar style or a substitute equivalent that may not be of the like-kind (depending on availability). In the event we cannot provide you with the same product as a replacement, we will notify you immediately and ensure you agree with the replacement product. Customers are fully responsible for shipping and handling charges for exchanges, as well as the difference in cost of the products.
Tempered Glass, Keyboard Protectors, Screen Protectors, PET material made protectors are not eligible for exchanges.
Replacements/ Exchanges/ Warranty claims are not packaged in the same way that new devices are.
They're packaged in the same basic box/pouch/container that Moarmouz uses for his replacement devices.
Refunds / Cancellations
All refunds are processed after deducting bank charges, i.e. 3% and 5% for CRED of the original invoice value along with shipping charges and packaging costs.
These costs can vary or increase depending on various factors.
Refunds are made to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
For Cash On Delivery (COD) transactions, refunds will be made via bank transfers, store credits or gift cards.
Refunds once issued in the form of store credit/gift cards cannot be re-issues as cash/bank refunds.
All Cash On Delivery (COD) refunds will be processed after deducting COD charges. COD charges are non-refundable.
Expedited shipping costs/charges are non-refundable.
For all the purchases made on Amazon. in, eBay. in or any other marketplace, no refunds/exchanges/returns shall not be entertained.
Tempered Glass, Keyboard Protectors, Screen Protectors, PET material made protectors are not eligible for refunds.
Refunds are instant from our end. It will reflect in your account in;
- 48 business hours for payment done through wallets.
- 5-7 business days for payment done through debit/ credit card/ Net banking, UPI
Please note that the working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays, national and bank holidays.
We offer returns for products provided that:
- The product must include a valid original purchase order number from moarmouz.com.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging without any contents missing.
- Return shipping expenses shall be borne by the user.
The customer will be given a product refund. Shipping & Handling fees will NOT be refunded.
- Any order placed on our website can be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order on the website and making the payment, provided the product has not been already shipped to you. If the user wishes to cancel an order, the user shall drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number sent through the email requesting cancellation. Once an order has been shipped, cancellations are not permitted.
- If an order is returned to us due to the unavailability of the user/customer, we shall reach out to the customer, and try to resend the shipment for an additional shipping fee. If the customer is not able to receive the item after two (2)attempts, we shall retain 20% of the payment as cancellation fees and cancel the order and refund 80% of the total transaction price to the customer.
- You understand that any refund claims are valid, provided the item is unused and is in the same condition as when delivered with all packaging and tags intact.
- No refunds shall apply to certain products.
- Once a refund claim has been approved, it shall be your responsibility to pack the product properly and send it to the seller with the tags, bills, and invoices. Once the seller confirms the receipt of the product in good condition, the amount shall be refunded to You within seven working days directly to the account you paid with.
- When an item is returned due to damage on our part, you will be compensated for the return courier charges. In all other instances of return, the customer shall bear the charges.
All of our products are fully guaranteed by the manufacturer for one year to the original purchaser unless specifically stated otherwise (refer to the complete warranty included with the product for more details). The manufacturer's warranty covers repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth.
The warranty applies if said product is under warranty AND only if the following conditions are met:
- The product is not physically damaged/burnt / with connectors or cables damaged, etc. Such products will not be covered under warranty but can be evaluated for paid repairs/replacements. The product should be physically taken to our service centre.
- This warranty applies only to products purchased within the territory of India ("Territory'').
- If NO repair attempt is made by the non-authorised person before bringing the product to MoArmouz.
- Defects are NOT caused by improper use, as determined by the company personnel.
- NO modification or alteration of any nature is made in the circuitry, software, or body of the product.
- Defects because of causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to the service centre or purchaser's residence.
- The product will be deemed out of warranty if the customer uses the product with non-standard accessories like adapters and cables, which are not as per ratings mentioned in the specs of the product or in-case where MoArmouz provides the accessories with the product, and yet the customer chooses to use other sub-standard or different specifications accessories.
- All expenses & risks incurred in shipping the unit to the company's service centre/authorised service centre will be borne by the customer.
- Failure to ship the damaged parts / Product back to us may result in you being charged for the replacement part or Product at invoice price or MRP, whichever is applicable.
- In the case of transportation/courier related damages arising NOT because of MoArmouz, when the product is sent to MoArmouz service centre, we would treat it "out of warranty" because of physical damage and will do repairs on a paid basis.
- MoArmouz will pay for return courier charges only but owns no responsibility for any damages/loss during transit.
- After repairs/replacement, the warranty will remain only for the unexpired period of the warranty. No extension of the warranty period will be done.
- MoArmouz will retain any replaced part/s or component/s. Products damaged while being used DO NOT qualify for a refund or replacement but can be taken up in warranty.
- The company's obligation shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only with maximum claim/s if entertained by the company, limited to the purchase price.
- Despite our best efforts, the items in our catalogue may be misplaced due to human error or technical glitch. In such conditions, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- In case the product is not repairable, MoArmouz may provide an equivalent product, with a minor difference, or may give a credit note of the invoice value of the Product. Here the customer has to deposit all the accessories of the product. If not, then reasonable charges would be deducted for the same.
- Technological advances and Product availability status may result in your receiving a replacement product with a lower selling price than the original product you purchased. Product equivalence will be determined solely by MoArmouz.
- We suggest adding a tracking number/delivery confirmation on returned packages to ensure your return is received, failing to do so no warranty claim shall be processed. We will not be liable for lost or stolen return packages during transit/delivery. It should be noted that this warranty does not cover installation failures, accidental drops or anything of the like nature caused by the owner. All return packages must be delivered to our provided address within 7 days of the claim being filled.
NOTE: All orders are subject to approval based on the order information provided. We may also place the orders on hold for security verification purposes if the information is found to be fraudulent. On occasion, an item is out of stock or not available. Your order may not be shipped until Our Customer Care Representative has contacted you via call or email for further instructions.
Limitation of Liability
Warranties do not cover misuse, unauthorised modifications, external causes such as acts of nature or shipping hazards, or damage caused by accident, misuse, or abuse of the product. Neither does the warranty cover normal wear and tear, or damage to any non-Moarmouz product used in connection with the product.
We take pleasure in our ability to protect/enhance your device/screen from the majority of drops and fumbles, as well as normal wear and tear. That said, murmur in no event shall be liable to the customer/user/buyer or any third party for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or exemplary damages or punitive damages arising from the use of any moarmouz product, including, but without limitation, device damage, data loss, or personal injury.
Even if moarmouz has been notified of the risk of such damages, loss of value of a moarmouz product or any third-party products used in or with a moarmouz product, or loss of use of a moarmouz product or any third-party products used in or with a moarmouz product. Moarmouz is not responsible for any loss of data or damage to electrical devices or other personal property contained inside or outside moarmouz products, including, without limitation, laptops, smartphones, cellular phones, mp3 players, DVD players, or other handheld devices.
Regardless of any damages you may suffer for any reason (including, without limitation, all damages mentioned herein and all direct or general damages in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise), moarmouz and any of its authorised resellers, distributors, and suppliers' entire aggregate liability will be limited to the amount you paid for the specific product.
Glass breakage for any cause or reason.
If the damage occurs due to unauthorised or improper maintenance or repair of the product, including using abrasive materials to clean the outside glass surface.
If the product is/has been used for purposes for which it was not intended.
Normal wear and tear may result due to daily usage of the product.
Abnormal use of the product, including but is not limited to accident, mishandling and misuse, burning or water damage.
Minor blemishes and scratches, colour variations, bubbles or other imperfections naturally occur in the glass that do not significantly impair the structure or vision through the glass.
What is not covered?
- Our guarantee does not cover product damage that may have resulted from normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse of the product.
- The warranty does not cover damage to your device while using a moarmouz product.
- Moarmouz will not be liable for any indirect or incidental damages while using the product.
- The product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If such a defect appears during the warranty period, we will repair or replace your original product without charge.
- Tempered Glass, Screen, Keyboard, Touchbar, Trackpad Protectors are not covered under any kind of warranty.
- iPad/Tablet/Phone/AirPods/Watch Bands/MacBooks/Watch...any and all types of cases/covers are not covered under any kind of warranty.
Limited Manufacturer Warranty
MoAppz Technologies Private Limited warrants all parts of its electronic products against material or manufacturing defects from the date of original purchase. The warranty shall be valid only if the buyer/user provides proof of purchase. This warranty is null and void if the unit or its components therein have been damaged or tampered with by improper handling, use, or unauthorised repair.
In all such events, the manufacturer agrees to repair or replace the defective parts, provided that the cost of such repairs or replacements shall never exceed the purchase price as paid.
As this is a limited warranty, our liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed and shall not exceed the purchase price paid.
Product-wise warranty information can be found below:
Please note that refunds are not offered for products purchased from external retailers. Please refer to your proof of purchase for more information on the individual retailer's return policy.
To proceed with a warranty claim, you will need a copy of your original receipt and pictures that show where your MoArmouz product is defective.
The warranty is issued at New Delhi, and courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered by or arising from this warranty.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift card purchases do not count toward promotional incentives. Account credits/reward points cannot be used to purchase gift cards. Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The gift card is valid for partial redemption. The balance would remain in the Gift Card until the validity period and can be reused across multiple transactions.
- A gift card cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- This gift card is not legal tender.
- The receiver is solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Card(s). Moarmouz is not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Moarmouz holds the right to change the mentioned terms and conditions at any time, without giving any prior notice.
- This card can be redeemed multiple times till the balance gets exhausted or the card gets expired.
- Moarmouz reserves the right to deny accepting any voucher if it suspects that there is a duplicity of vouchers.
- Moarmouz gift card is valid for 1 (One) year from the date of purchase or issued, and you can use it as many times as you want before that date or until the balance has been spent. At the expiration of the validity term, the Moarmouz Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash, reactivated, or refunded for any unused balance.
- The Moarmouz Gift Card can be utilised until its balance reaches ₹0. After three months with a 0 (zero) balance, the Moarmouz Gift Card becomes invalid and cannot be activated or used again.
- Moarmouz will issue a refund for any returned items purchased with the Gift Card by crediting the amount of the returned items to the remaining balance on the Gift Card. Nevertheless, if the Gift Card no longer exists when the items are returned, the amount of the returned items will be transferred to a new Gift Card, which will be emailed to the customer who made the original purchase using the Card, for any reimbursement for items purchased via www.moarmouz.com.
- Cards obtained through any illegal means are void and cannot be used to make purchases, nor can the remaining amount on the Card be returned.
- Without Moarmouz's prior written consent, the Card may not be used to advertise or promote products or services marketed by any third party other than Moarmouz.
- Cards purchased or issued online are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
The above-described return procedures are an essential term, and as such, they are presumed to be expressly acknowledged upon purchase and/or use of the Card.
NB: Moarmouz reserves the right to interpret, alter, or terminate the Return, Terms and Conditions, Shipping and other policy without prior notification. The latest version of the policies will always be available at www.moarmouz.com.