Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
In terms of Information Technology statutes, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The website www.moarmouz.com (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’), owned by Moappz Technologies Private Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, having its registered office at 101 (Part A), V4 Tower Karkardooma Commercial Complex, Near Karkardooma Metro Station, New Delhi-110092, India. Represented by its members, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns;
The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions of this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
- The use of this Website by You is governed by this policy and any policy so mentioned in terms of reference.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the Website.
- We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the Website or avail any of its services without registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Website is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations if any.
- ONLINE PLATFORM
The website is an e-platform through which we introduce our leading technology to Our Users. At Moarmouz We offer our own brand of innovation with a unique state-of-the-art design that protects your smartphones and tablets. Our leading technology offers the ultimate screen protection featuring ultra-thin tempered glass, water-resistant coating, and scratch protection. We endeavour to provide you with affordable high-quality protection and sleek designs for ultimate tablet and smartphone care. Users can purchase Our products from the Website after registration.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in lighting during photo shooting and monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. Actual products may vary due to product enhancement. The images on www.moarmouz.com are copyright protected. Moappz Technologies (P) Ltd reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
If a customer wants to avail services of the Website and use it, registration is required. As a part of the registration, we collect basic information such as your name, gender, date of birth, email address, contact number, password, city, state, country, Credit Card information, other billing Information, etc.
Membership of this Website is available only to those above the age of 18, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If You are minor and wish to use the Website, You may do so through Your legal guardian. The Company/Website reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and having registered on the Website or availing any of its services.
Further, at any time during Your use of this Website, including but not limited to the time of registration, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that You provide Us with false and/or inaccurate details or we have reason to believe that You have done so, We hold the right to permanently suspend Your account.
In addition, You may also be contacted by Third Parties who may have access to the information disclosed by You or to whom We may have disclosed Your information for purposes such as, but not limited to, statistical compilations.
- ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You shall be liable to cover all expenses that We may incur in the form of collection fee and advocate’s fee for recovering of any unpaid amount from You. We may also terminate your account at any time without further notice to you. additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees are to be borne by the buyers/Users.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- MODE OF PAYMENT
The following payment options are available on the Website:
- Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and financial institutions that are part of the Visa, Mastercard & Amex Card networks;
- Visa & Mastercard Debit cards;
- Net banking/Direct Debit/UPI/Wallet/Pay Later payments from select banks.
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa / MasterCard / Amex, the User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) while making an online transaction. The User must also have enrolled his/her card with VBV (Verified by Visa), MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) or any other applicable provider in order to complete the transaction. The User is hereby expressly made aware that his/her card statements will reflect that a payment has been made in favour of the Company.
The User is further aware that in case of third party statements, including bank and credit card statements, the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format, and the Company has no control over the same. To successfully subscribe on the Website, the User is required to complete the transaction by making the payment for the services opted for.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
For complete information about our Cancellation Policy, we request you to kindly go through our Cancellation Policy at www.moarmouz.com
Despite our best efforts, the items in our catalogue may be mispriced due to human error or technical glitch. In such conditions, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
For complete information about our Return and Refund Policy, we request you to kindly go through our Return Policy at www.moarmouz.com
- GIFT CARDS & STORE CREDITS
All gift cards issued between 01 Feb 2020 - 30th March 2021 will carry validity and expiry for 14 months from the date of issue due to COVID-19 pandemic.
All gift cards issued from 1st April 2021 will be valid for 1-year.
For complete information about our Return and Refund Policy, we request you to kindly go through our Return Policy at www.moarmouz.com
The User takes full responsibility for payment of all taxes and fees that are levied or arise in the course of use of the Website, including but not limited to downloading content and availing its service partner’s service.
- USER’S OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree to ensure the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times and shall keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Website, including, without limitation to, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
- You undertake not to:
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained;
- access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or , materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content;
- use the Website or in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise (i) Company’s services; (ii) any other party's use and enjoyment of company’s services; or (iii) the services and products of any Third Party (including, without limitation to, the Authorised Device);
- use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft;
- abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the );
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or or another's mobile phone;
- download any file posted on the Website that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any connected network, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website , or exploit the Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the ;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked s;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside your home country;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of your home country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- disseminate information through the Website that is false, inaccurate or misleading, or violates any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside your home country.
- All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the "Content"), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through the Website, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the Website, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information and Content provided by the User by providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on, the Website, including for example but not limited to, communication during any registration, You represent and warrant:
- You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service;
- all information You provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and
- the information and Content shall not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited.
You authorise us to share the information across all our affiliated Websites, to include the information in a searchable format accessible by users of the Website, and to use your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You also grant the right to use any material, information, contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
- We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for You or for all Users at any time and in Our sole discretion. These changes shall become effective upon providing a notice of the same to You via email/ the home screen of the website. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of Your account, with or without notice, if deemed by Us to be contrary to this Agreement.
- The Website has no obligation to provide You with a copy of the information You or any other User provides on the Website or that the Website has accessed.
- Further, We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time, effective upon the date of giving Users notice of the same. The notice shall be provided of such change via email to the Users and/ or by posting a notice on the home screen of the Website.
You and We both understand that there may be instances of difficulty in accessing or receiving email communication. We are not responsible if any email notice gets caught by Your SPAM folder, or if You do not see the email, or if You have given us an incorrect email id or if for any other reason You do not receive the email notice. Therefore, we encourage you to frequently open the Website to monitor any changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/ or features through the Website. Such new features and/ or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Us from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense, or costs (including but not limited to attorneys' fees), incurred by or made Us in connection with any claim arising from or related to:
- Your use or any Third Party’s use via Your account of the Service provided by the Website and its Content;
- Any breach or violation of this Agreement, including any amendment, or of any statute or regulation by You, or any Third Party through Your account.
You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying Us at Your expense. You also agree not to reach a settlement with any party without Our consent.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Company will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this system. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, pricing issues or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/ omission. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide the final mediator. The decision of the mediator is binding on both parties.
- Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a suitable result or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. The arbitration shall be held in New Delhi, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of New Delhi, India. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes may be as mentioned above, and You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS:
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreements between You and Us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications or representations or agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
- Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party's right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.
Moarmouz reserves the right to interpret, alter, or terminate the Return, Terms and Conditions, Shipping and other policy without prior notification. The latest version of the polices will always be available at www.moarmouz.com