Motorola unleashes two new devices at IFA 2018
Taking place in Berlin, Germany, the IFA 2018 is on its way, serving as the showcase for some of the best and newest consumer electronics of the world, and one of the brands’ that are making their presence felt is Lenovo-owned Motorola.
On this event, the company has launched the Motorola One, and the Motorola One Power as part of their upcoming products.
The powerful Snapdragon 636 SoC processor and the 6.2’ Max Vision display spearheads the pack of features that set the One Power as the top version of this new phone.
On the other hand, the One comes with a slightly less potent processor (Snapdragon’s 625 SOC) and smaller battery (3,000 mAh, compared to the 4,850 pack of the Power).
Is interesting that both devices will feature Android One, a certified and optimized stock version of Google’s widely popular operating system, specially conceived for lower-priced devices with processing power that is far from the one you can find on high-end phones.
The complete set of specs for both phones:
Motorola One and One Power:
- 6.2-inch full-HD+ LCD Max Vision panel with 19:9 ratio (One Power). 5.9-inch HD+ Max Vision LCD panel (One).
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC, with Adreno 509 GPU (One Power). Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, with Adreno 506 GPU (One).
- 4GB RAM, and 64GB internal storage. Ext. Storage via microSD (up to 256GB).
- 4,850mAh battery (TurboPower charging) (One Power). 3,000mAh battery (One).
- Dual rear camera (16-megapixel primary sensor and 5-megapixel secondary) (One Power). Dual rear camera (2 13-megapixel sensors) (One).
- 12-megapixel shooter on the front (One Power). Front, 8-megapixel camera (One).
- Stock Android 8.1 Oreo
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
Overall, both phones will hit the Indian market later this year, being the One Power first with an October release, and a price tag of Rs 14,000. As for the One’s pricing and date availability, so far there is no confirmed information.
Don't forget to follow us over on social media for more articles and news!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.