USB 3.1 Type-C to Digital 3.5mm Aux Adapter with DAC
Inclusive of all taxes
Check Delivery info
Ships within 24 Hours
Free Shipping above ₹500
GET INSTANT HELP
Safe & Secure Payments
PCI DSS, SSL Compliant
With the USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter, you can connect your favourite pair of wired headphones or earphones to your smartphone. USB Type-C to 3.5mm Female Audio Adapter is a solid build quality inside and out. It is very easy to carry and convenient to connect your 3.5mm headphone to your Type-C port devices.
- USB-C DAC Converter: It Converts Digital Audio Signals to Analog Audio and Connects to an External Device Such as an Amplifier via 3.5mm Headphone Cable.
- Hi-Res Support: It Supports Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48KHz, and 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.
- Great Compatibility: Work with most of the smartphones with USB-C port devices and standard 3.5mm Aux jack, like Google Pixel 2 XL, Google Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, Essential Phone, HTC..etc. and it supports Mac and Windows systems laptop with USB-C port such as MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016 and Google Chrome Pixel-book.
- Noise Reduction: It efficiently reduces 50% of the noise floor of mobile phones.
- Portable Amp: Enhance the audio output power of headphones can drive large impedance hi-fi headphones.
How to use: Just plug and play, no install needed, it's so small and lightweight that you won't even know you have used it.
NOTE: Does not support volume control and phone calling function. It can only be used to listen to the audio.
Input: Type-C Male*1
Output: 3.5mm Female Port*1
Dimensions & Weight
Cable: 10 cm, Nylon Braided, 10 grams
Audio Sampling Frequency
44.1, 48KHz, and 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
Mac (OS X 10.2 and above), Windows (10/8/7/Vista/XP), Google Chrome OS, Android, iOS
Samsung S20/Plus/Ultra, OnePlus 8/Pro, Note 20/Plus/Ultra, Google Pixel 3, 3XL, 3, 2XL, Samsung Note 9, iPad 11" & 12.9" (2020-2018), MacBook Pro 15" (2018-2016), MacBook Pro 13 (2020), M1, 2020, MacBook Air 2018-2020, M1 2020, MacBook 12" 2017-2015, USB-C host devices supporting digital audio output.